BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Rabu, 05 Desember 2012

Blaming and Accusing Someone


Hello again there!

Whoever is reading my blog now, I have another new entry for you. Well it is a little bit hurried but still okay I guess.
Nowadays, expressions of human has became a necesarry things to do, since we understand each other through their expression. Today, I’d like to share you a kind of expression. You may use it when you have an unsolved problem so you blame on other, or may be you lost your phone and accuse someone has stole it. Want to be a good expression-er? Read carefully ;)

1.   Blaming
    Blaming is when someone said that person did a mistake that should be her/ his responbility, like choosing wrong way. Blaming is an expression that is used to say on somebody the responbility for something done (badly or wrongly) or not done. example : he blamed his teacher for his failure

Expressions of blaming :
  • It was your fault
  • You are the one to blame
  • Serves you right
  • You are to blame for steal my …
Responses of blaming :
  • I’m sorry. It’s my fault
  • Sorry for my fault
  • I’m sorry for the things. I’ve done 
  • It’s my responbility. I’m sorry


2.   Accusing
   Accusing is expression when someone said that person did something wrong although she/ he doesn’t know the truth, like stealing. Say that somebody has done wrong or broken the law, example : she accused me of thief
 
Expressions of accusing :
  • It must have been you who did it
  • I think you’re the only person who could have done it
  • You must be doing something wrong
  • You must be the door
Responses of accusing :
  • I’m sorry. It’s my fault
  • Sorry for my fault
  • I’m sorry for the things. I’ve done
  • It’s my responbility. I’m sorry 
Got it ? Great for you guys! Keep learning and be a perfect expression-ers! :D 
Last but not least, QUOTE FOR TODAY !



0 komentar: